RE: [logs] IIS logs to syslog

From: Shawn Syms (ssymsat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 07:57:06 PDT

    Time to stop lurking... I learn a great deal from this excellent list.

    On the topic of IIS logging, what strategies do people use to integrate IIS
    logs into a centralized log-server infrastructure? The first problem is
    that, by design, IIS 5.0 only allows logs to be written locally.

    Thanks for any suggestions; they are greatly appreciated.

    Regards,
    S.

    Shawn Syms | Systems Administrator
    Infinet Communications | ssymsat_private