[logs] msyslog, mysql and real time alerts

From: Jason Lewis (jlewisat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 18:16:46 PDT

    I found a thread in the archives about msyslog, mysql and real time
    alerts.  Is anyone doing this?  Care to share your scripts?

    How about a PHP interface for the DB?  Anyone doing that?

    I am start work on something along those lines, I want to make sure I am
    not reinventing the wheel.

    Jason Lewis
    http://www.packetnexus.com