[logs] Windows logrotation tool?

From: Noah White (nwhiteat_private)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 09:41:09 PDT

    Hi,

    I'm new to the Windows game and have been looking around for a tool similar
    to logrotate on Unix/Linux. The only one I've come across is the logrotate
    tools which comes with the Win32 version of Apache and that only rotates
    Apache logs.

    I looked through the list archives but didn't notice any threads on this
    topic.

    TIA,

    -Noah