[logs] interesting log entries

From: danrowlat_private
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 11:43:41 PDT

    Does anyone have any idea what to make of this:-

    May 9 18:18:53 gw %PIX-3-106011: Deny inbound (No xlate) protocol 105 src outside:xxx.xxx.xxx.210 dst outside:xxx.xxx.xxx.209

    IP protocol 105 is "Space Communications Protocol Standards" - the NASA replacement for TCP in space!

    I know for a fact that the two IP addresses listed are nowhere near the PIX box (but the destination is the IP address of our gateway, and the source IP address, is, to the best of my knowledge, unused). I'm getting about one of these every 3 seconds.

    Anyone have any idea what this is doing hitting my PIX??????

    Thanks,

    Dan