[logs] couple of questions

From: Rajkumar S. (listuserat_private)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 13:00:42 PDT

    Hi all,

    I am new to this list and to log analysis in general. So please be gentle
    :)

    How can I fwd the logs of djbware (qmail, djbdns etc ) to a remote syslog?
    Is any one here doing it?

    In TBird's log analysis page at counterpane, their is a mention about
    SHARP,  Any one knows a place to download it? I searched that site,
    net  and mailed the author of the paper, but no success so far.

    Finally is their any pages/faq for this mail list, like place where you
    can get the swatch signs etc?

    tia,

    raj