RE: [logs] Logsurfer config file

From: Enno Rey (ereyat_private)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 09:31:47 PDT

    Hi,

    I'm in the middle of writing one for parsing firewall logs of Nokia IP boxes
    with CP FW-1 logging to syslog [thus combined syslogs + FW1 logs]. If you
    want I can send you a (not even) half finished state off-list to get into
    the syntax.
    If you can wait some days...when finished I'll post a link to it to the list
    [shall be within the next 10 days].

    Regards,

    Enno Rey

    ERNW Enno Rey Netzwerke GmbH - Zaehringerstr. 46 - 69115 Heidelberg
    Tel. +49 6221 480390 - Fax +49 6221 419008 - Mobil +49 173 6745902
    www.ernw.de - PGP 585F B0B9 F429 35EF 73A4  BC33 8F4B A629 C181 2EF1