[logs] irregular list posting

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 09:16:12 PDT

    Hi all --

    A couple of you have noticed that posts to the Log Analysis and VPN
    mailing lists are appearing rather irregularly.

    This is because your beloved moderator is on vacation in Moscow (Russia,
    not Idaho), and finding an Internet connection has proven to be a little
    haphazard.  I will be back in the States with my DSL connection on Friday,
    31 May, but in the meantime service might be a little slow.

    Cheers -- tbird