Re: [logs] nimda web server logs

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 17:16:52 PDT

    Thanks for the summary, Jay, and to everyone for the assistance.  Yes,
    this was an excerpt of the entire "attack session"; there were earlier log
    messages that looked like Nimda, but as Nate's pointed out, there are also
    lots of reasons to think that a manual attack might look the same.  It
    will be interesting to see what Incidents brings up.

    But hey, I'm allowed to get the discussion started on my own list ;-) and
    I did have log data...

    t.