[logs] syslog implemenetation for AS/400

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 17:23:39 PDT

    Anyone out there have information on a syslog implementation for AS/400?
    The link on my Web page to IBM's site is not working any more.  In
    particular, has anyone tried to compile syslog-ng on AS/400?

    I haven't seen the Web log issue come across on Incidents yet, and haven't
    found anything else out yet.

    Still working on the dreaded baselining emails...

    cheers -- tbird

    "The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."
                                      Jade Blue Eclipse

    http://www.shmoo.com/~tbird
    Log Analysis http://www.counterpane.com/log-analysis.html
    VPN http://vpn.shmoo.com