Re: [logs] Announcement (fwd)

From: Brian Hatch (loganalysisat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 15:02:57 PDT

    > I'm starting a pool on how long it'll be before Symantec starts
    > spamming subscribers of the SF lists.  Who wants in?

    I already have fear.  Great fear.

    (Preparing to do a global search/replace on my articles/books:

      s#securityfocus.com#symantec.com/payware/securityfocus/spam_me#ig;

    God I hope I'm wrong....)

    --
    Brian Hatch                  A gossip is someone
       Systems and                with a great sense

    Every message PGP signed