[logs] question about loganalysis products

From: Martin Sierakowiak (martin_sierakowiakat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 00:20:40 PDT

    Hi !

    I am working within the IT industry in Sweden in Europe. I have got your name through Conterpanes website.

    My question to you is: Are there any commercial products within the area of log-analysis that provide a complete infrastructure including collecting logs at different units, transfer of logs to a central data-repository and insertion of  loginfo into a central DB where the analysis can be done ? If there are no comercial products are there any within the area of open sourcecode ?

    Regards

    Martin Sierakowiak