[logs] audit tools list

From: Justin H Tran (justintat_private)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 08:25:24 PDT

    All-

    As promised to the group, attached is the consolidated list of audit tools
    that I gathered so far.

    I did not:
    - evaluate any products yet.
    - determine to the extend what level I will collect for auditing.  For
    instance, what log file(s) should I capture?  This will be done in the
    future also this is based on site/project security policies/rqmts.

    Thank you for all that response to my request.

    Regards,
    Justin Tran
    Senior IT Security/Architect Consultant
    IBM Global Services - Federal
    6710 Rockledge Drive
    Bethesda, MD 20817
    Voice: (301)803-6354;  T/L 262-6354
    Remote Office Voice: (703) 676-0781
    email: justintat_private
    (See attached file: Audit Tool_07Oct2002.doc)