[logs] Firewall One and Syslog

From: Rainer Gerhards (rgerhardsat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 12:18:54 PST

    Hi list,

    A - hopefully easy - config question. I am currently searching for how
    to configure firewall one to report to syslog. The more search I do, the
    more I have the impression this is at least hard to do. Am I missing
    something obvious?

    I appreciate any response to the potentially silly question... Ah, yes,
    I don't have a FW-1 at hand, that is part of the problem ;)

    Rainer Gerhards
    Adiscon