Re: [logs] Firewall One and Syslog

From: Corey Merchant (cmerchantat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 14:22:45 PST

    The logs are a Check Point specific format. To read them you have to use
    the log viewer or the command 'fw log'. To get them over a network you
    need to use their LEA API. It is a published protocol, so you can
    program to it, but I have the feeling this is not the answer you were
    looking for anyway.

    Short answer = not syslog.

    Corey Merchant
    LURHQ Corporation