RE: [logs] Log archival

From: Rainer Gerhards (rgerhardsat_private)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 02:57:13 PST

    As we are talking legalize - do we get permission to publish such a
    paper if we create it from the excerpts and publish it for free on the
    Internet? Actually I am not kidding, I am not sure if we need some
    permision here to do it right. Maybe the whole thread on the mailing
    list does fine...

    Just wondering,
    Rainer

    PS: I once started a paper on what to look for (some basics, not being
    an expert in this area) and I agree there are soo many new things raised
    here...