RE: [logs] RE: NT Event Log and Web Server Attacks

From: Eric Fitzgerald (ericfat_private)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 11:25:11 PST

    It's not part of Windows Server 2003- it's part of Longhorn, our next
    release.  I tried to get it into W2K3 but it's just not ready yet.

    We have preliminary code running internally and the results are very
    promising.  Replacing the event log requires months, perhaps years, of
    run time internally under stress before we'd release it as part of the
    OS.

    Eric