[logs] Event Log signature for SQL Server worm?

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 20:20:52 PST

    On Sat, 25 Jan 2003, Johannes Ullrich wrote:

    > oh well.. back to counting packets. BTW: Any idea what this worm looks
    > like in any MSFT application logs?

    So now that the feathers are settling -- anyone have Event Log data
    signatures of Sapphire/SQL Slammer, successful or otherwise?

    thanks -- tbird

    --
    I, on the other hand, do not work. I enjoy the slothful life of an artist,
    and while away the hours in meaningless aesthetic pursuits punctuated by

    http://www.shmoo.com/~tbird
    Log Analysis http://www.loganalysis.org
    VPN http://vpn.shmoo.com