[logs] Configuring Devices for Syslog

From: Rainer Gerhards (rgerhardsat_private)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 07:04:48 PST

    Hi group,

    I just wanted to let you know that I have just posted some few tutorials
    and quick guides on how to configure devices to report via syslog. So
    far, it is really limited with the tutorials just covering Cisco PIX,
    Netgear low-end routers and HP JetDirect cards. But I hope to add more.
    Anyone with information on how to configure a not-yet mentioned device
    please feel free to email me!

    The link is

        http://www.monitorware.com/en/syslog-enabled-products/

    I hope this reference is useful (and can be expanded).

    Thanks,
    Rainer Gerhards
    Adiscon