[logs] RE: how to log cisco router activity

From: Alexandre Dulaunoy (adulauat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 08:55:55 PST

    On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Woods, Craig M, GLPRO wrote:

    > Hi,
    > The only way I am aware of to log interactive sessions on the router
    > console is to turn on AAA.   The logs will appear on your TACACS+ or
    > RADIUS server.

    aaa accounting exec default start-stop group tacacs+

    aaa accounting system default stop-only group tacacs+

    aaa accounting connection default start-stop group tacacs+

    aaa accounting network default start-stop group tacacs+

    hope this helps.

    adulau

    --
    			      Alexandre Dulaunoy -- http://www.foo.be/
      3B12 DCC2 82FA 2931 2F5B 709A 09E2 CD49 44E6 CBCD  ---   AD993-6BONE