[logs] IIS Workflow Described

From: Rainer Gerhards (rgerhardsat_private)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 03:29:35 PST

    Hi all,

    Due to the recent MS WebDAV patch, I noticed an increasing interest in
    the way IIS processes its requests. I have created a paper describing
    the workflow. I was due for editing and publishing within the next few
    weeks, but I now decided to put it online on an "as is" basis.

    Please find it at

        http://www.monitorware.com/Common/en/articles/iis-workflow.asp

    (warning: long URL ending in .asp - make sure it does end so!)

    As always, feedback is appreciated.

    Rainer