Re: [logs] IIS Message Meanings

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 10:22:44 PDT

    On Wed, 7 May 2003, Tina Bird wrote:

    > Alas, no.  IIRC, there used to be sort of a table or list that contained
    > error IDs and interpretations, which isn't in any of those IIS 6.0 links
    > contained in the above.

    and whilst i'm thinking about it -- and have gotten through most of the
    morning's mail -- several people have sent me links to references on IIS
    custom error messages.  this is >not< what i'm looking for.  custom error
    messages are sent to web clients that accidentally find themselves in
    situations that generate HTTP 4xx responses.

    i'm looking for documentation on IIS administrative logging.