RE: [logs] ISS NIDS HIDS CheckPoint Solaris logs

From: Todd E. Tucker (Todd.Tuckerat_private)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 06:44:45 PDT

    Just a quick correction: our VigilEnt Log Analyzer does support ISS Network,
    Check Point and Solaris. ISS HIDS is not supported officially, but could be
    done. You may have looked at NetIQ Security Manager, which is a real-time
    event management product. It supports ISS, Check Point and Solaris - but its
    Solaris capabilities are really just IDS, not log consolidation.

    As far as price, it depends on how many hosts you've got.

    Feel free to follow up with Michael.Mychalczukat_private for more info.

    Todd

    Todd E. Tucker, CISSP, CISA
    Product Marketing Manager
    NetIQ Corporation
    Business: (713) 418-5260
    Toll Free: (888) 400-2834 x85260
    Fax: (928) 396-7174
    mailto:todd.tuckerat_private
    PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xD8CEEF2A
    PGP Fingerprint: 136D 7089 F9AC 5530 CD0D  3B27 9FCA 4739 D8CE EF2A
    http://www.netiq.com