[logs] Syslog Infrastructure Consultant Needed

From: amirat_private
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 11:58:27 PDT

I apologize if this is not an appropriate post to this
forum.  I am looking to engage a consultant to design
and implement a syslog / event logging infrastructure
for a large environment including Cisco
switches/routers, firewalls, VPN devices, UNIX hosts
and NT servers.

Please reply to this email at your earliest
convenience.  I would only be interested in an
individual who has significant and verifiable
experiencing in implementing a syslog infrastructure in
large enterprises.

Regards,

Amir