[logs] Log management solutions

From: Michael Auburn (m_auburnat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 16:59:09 PDT

    Wondering if anybody has come across, or is using, a
    log management solution for small companies.  Addamark
    has a nice product, but it's too expensive and robust
    for my needs.  What is everybody doing to query
    historical data? Just using a webtrends-like stats
    product? That hardly seems adequate for gaining any
    real insight... I know I can code the thing myself
    using Perl and a DB, just thought I'd see if anybody
    had any ideas ... Thanks all!