RE: [logs] ISS NIDS HIDS CheckPoint Solaris logs

From: rootkitat_private
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 17:17:15 PDT

    Hello

    i came across something called CIESEH from e-cop corporation
    (http://www.e-cop.net) during my short stint in australia lately. It support
    out-of-box support more than 50+ security products like cisco, symantec, iss
    idses, firewalls, vpn and operating system. What particularly interests me
    is that it comes with a full loads of really useful features like CRM,
    powerful correlation stuff and wizards GUI etc that makes it more than a ESM
    software. do check it out.

    it seems to be widely used around pan-asia region. as for pricing, i m not
    sure but think u can drop them a mail.

    Cheers
    James