[logs] LinkSys Firewall Log Samples anyone?

From: Rainer Gerhards (rgerhardsat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 02:00:37 PDT

    Hi List,

    I know that LinkSys boxes are used in SOHO and do not support syslog but
    SNMP... Anyhow, does anybody have some sample lines of log data emitted
    by the LinkSys boxes? I would like to have a look at what the actually
    provide. Most importantly, I am interested to learn if the provide
    "real" data via SNMP traps or just the few cold start etc events. If you
    would like to share some samples, please send them via private mail as I
    do not want to clutter the list. And please no megabyte big files ;)

    Thank you very much,
    Rainer