[logs] SELP spec - Apologies

From: Rainer Gerhards (rgerhardsat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 04:34:47 PDT

    Hi all,

    I need to apologize... We had a very productive discussion on syslog
    over tcp alternatives in December last year and beginning of this year.
    I promised to wrap-up the spec based on the current state of the
    discussion.

    I just discovered (while looking for the URL to be used on another list)
    that I did *not* post the last update. I am not sure how this glitch
    could happen and so the best thing I can do is offer my sincere
    apologies to all those that participated in the great discussion.

    Of course, I have now posted the latest state of the discussion. It is
    available now

    As formatted text at
    http://www.monitorware.com/en/workinprogress/selp.txt

    As nroff source at