[logs] PIX logging

From: Marius Baicoianu (mbaicoianuat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 11:27:46 PDT

    Hi,

    I have red your messages in reference with the PIX
    logging and I would like to ask you few things:
    - after you configure syslog and logrotate to log and
    rotate my system logs what do I do next?
    - do you have a easy way to review these logs? scripts
    or procedures? I'am able to have all the PIX logs on a
    syslog server, and I am able to cut them daily, but I
    don't know what I suppose to do next....How can I
    review so much info?

    Please help.
    Thanks.