RE: [logs] PIX logging

From: Jeff Dell (jdellat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 12:46:36 PDT

    One thing you can do is use a couple of scripts. They are:

    Pix2ss.pl where you can get at:
    http://www.activeworx.com/downloads/index.htm

    And the other is Snortsnarf where you can get at:
    http://www.silicondefense.com/products/freesoftware/snortsnarf/

    1st use pix2ss.pl to normalize the data and then feed your logs through
    snortsnarf to get a nice webpage to view the data. Once you get this
    working, you can then add a little cron script to automate the process
    for you.

    Jeff