[logs] additions to loganalysis site

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 18:27:55 PST

    hi all --

    i've been trying to clear out my inbox, so there are a lot of changes and
    adds to the loganalysis web site.

    in particular, i've just added a summary of a thread (from last january!)
    on loghost performance to the "frequently discussed topics" section.  to
    get to it, go to http://www.loganalysis.org -- click on "library," then
    look for "other resources," then "frequently discussed topics."

    i'm also close to releasing a rough draft of a document on firewall
    logging for comments -- stay tuned!

    cheers -- tbird

    ...And this was one of those nights when every breath I took felt like a
    minor metaphysical disaster.

                                     -- Lestat, in Anne Rice's "Blood Canticle"

    http://www.precision-guesswork.com
    Log Analysis http://www.loganalysis.org
    VPN http://vpn.shmoo.com
    tbird's Security Alerts http://securecomputing.stanford.edu/alert.html