RE: [logs] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-syslog-protocol-00.txt

From: Rainer Gerhards (rgerhards@private)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 08:46:36 PST

    Serge,

    Chris - the syslog working group chair - actually uploaded my first
    revision of the presentation to the work group site. You can find it at

      http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/attachments/syslog-protocol.sxi
      http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/attachments/syslog-protocol.pdf

    This version is NOT proof-read and has some inconsistencies (and one
    point that says "don't publish this" ;)), which I will smoothen soon.
    Anyhow, it hopefully conveys the ideas behind syslog-protocol. So I
    think it is worth looking at it even in its current state. The .sxi is
    OpenOffice format. The PDF has the exact same content.

    Rainer