Re: [logs] API for accessing Checkpoint binary log files

From: John Kinsella (jlk@private)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 21:58:02 PST

    Easier to just export them to text.  I'm about to release a new version
    of SLOP (http://slop.sourceforge.net) that has support for NG as well as
    Cisco PIX logs, but basically I'm parsing the results of "fw logexport"
    for 4.1 or "fwm logexport" for NG.

    Or, if you're more into the "real time" thing (wish I had the time)
    you can get the OPSEC API and pull the logs straight from the fw...

    John