Re: [logs] PIX log lines

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 10:58:42 PST

    On Sun, 22 Feb 2004, Daniele Muscetta wrote:

    > I might even be able to provide you some example logs (sanitized) when I
    > am back to my office. Actually I just checked on loganalysis.org website,
    > and PIX is not present among the sample logs. Tina, is that log samples
    > section still mantained ? If it is something of interest, I can collect
    > some samples (and maybe clean them of my "production" addresses first)
    > next week.

    Yes, the log samples section is still maintained, if somewhat slowly.
    Please feel free to send data to logarchives@private  Full
    information is available at

    http://www.loganalysis.org/sample-logs/we-want-logs.html

    Also, if you've got mechanisms for parsing your log data -- regular
    expressions from your favorite log parser or the scripts you're using or
    whatever -- we'd love to put them on line as sample scripts.  Please feel
    free to send them to the same mail address.

    Be sure you include a description of the OS and hardware you're using,
    where appropriate.  The more info the better.

    thanks -- tbird