[logs] IIS and Windows Event log parser to generate reports

From: Rudy, Ian # PHX (ian.rudy@private)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 15:00:41 PST

    All,

    I currently have a central syslog server (running Linux) that records events
    from IDS, firewalls, routers, etc., and now Windows IIS logs and Windows
    Event log messages.  I've been able to handle the current logs pretty well
    but need some suggestions for dealing with the additional Windows event
    information.  Does anybody know of any good scripts or parsing tools to
    analyze the Windows IIS and Event Log information and generate reports
    (preferably html)?

    Thanks in advance,

    Ian
    This E-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
    contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
    use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
    recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail, and destroy all copies
    of the original message.