RE: [logs] Log Samples Requested

From: Rainer Gerhards (rgerhards@private)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 00:22:57 PST

    Hi all,

    I got a couple of private messages asking if I could send a compiled
    list of the samples I received. So I think I post this: I intend to
    create a public page that holds the samples and that page will also
    serve as a reference for my paper. So, yes, it will be publically
    available. I just did not receive any actual samples by now ;)

    Rainer