Re: [logs] IIS and Windows Event log parser to generate reports

From: Kenji Yamamoto (yamaken@private)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 02:13:15 PST

    Hi.

    |Subject: [logs] IIS and Windows Event log parser to generate reports
    |From: Rudy, Ian # PHX <ian.rudy@private>
    |Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:00:41 -0700

    | Does anybody know of any good scripts or parsing tools to
    | analyze the Windows IIS and Event Log information and generate reports
    | (preferably html)?

    Well how about LogParser?

    You can find it and its examples here:
    http://www.logparser.com/
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/

    You might want to check out how to use templates or SQL files in
    the samples.

    Regards,

    Kenji Yamamoto [MVP]

    --
    "La maniere la plus profonde de sentir quelque chose est d'en souffrir."
    (Gustav Flaubert, 'Carnet')