[logs] New Cisco Pix log analyzer

From: Adrian Grigorof (adrian@private)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 20:41:12 PST

    For those with Cisco Pix firewalls, we have just released version 2.0 (beta)
    of our FireGen for Pix log analyzer -
    http://www.eventid.net/firegen/firegenpix2.asp. A unique feature is the
    ability to retrieve and analyze the firewall configuration. If anyone wants
    a sample of their log analyzed with it they can email it to me (as an
    attachment) and I will send them back the report.

    Regards,

    Adrian Grigorof
    Altair Technologies
    ww.firegen.com