[logs] Log samples

From: Rainer Gerhards (rgerhards@private)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 07:37:27 PST

    Hi all,

    some time ago I posted a request for log samples. I also promised to
    post the outcome. Unfortunately, I did not receive too many samples. I
    have created some very first pages with the logs I received plus some I
    had at hand (not yet tried at all to dig..). Credits are missing so far
    as a real structure is missing. Anyhow, I thought I post a link to it -
    maybe that even helps to get some additional log samples ;)

    If I can manage to get enough data, I will try to see how I can begin to
    create rules that help in the unification of log messages. I'll post any
    news on this when I have them.

    The current - preliminary - repository lives here:

    http://www.monitorware.com/en/logsamples/

    Please note that even some labeling may be incorrect ... I am providing
    this link to get early feedback before we do it right ;) So please feel
    free to post.

    Rainer