Re: [logs] Log samples

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 09:58:53 PST

    On Mon, 29 Mar 2004, Rainer Gerhards wrote:

    > some time ago I posted a request for log samples. I also promised to
    > post the outcome. Unfortunately, I did not receive too many samples. I
    > have created some very first pages with the logs I received plus some I
    > had at hand (not yet tried at all to dig..). Credits are missing so far
    > as a real structure is missing. Anyhow, I thought I post a link to it -
    > maybe that even helps to get some additional log samples ;)

    marcus and i have also gotten several sets of log data from a variety of
    readers.  i'm getting it into "some" kind of sane format on the web site,
    and will post to the list when i'm "finished" -- although as ever you can
    check out the link and you'll see my progress as i go along.

    i'd also like to thank kevin gagel (of this list) for his TREMENDOUS
    assistance in finding broken links and the like -- he's been a great help
    in my most recent bout of site updates.

    thanks all -- tbird

    --
    The only question to which XML is the answer is, "How can I avoid getting
    any work done?"

                                     -- Russ Allbery

    http://www.precision-guesswork.com
    Log Analysis http://www.loganalysis.org