Re: [logs] Syslog

From: Adrian Grigorof (adrian@private)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 08:47:37 PDT

    See FireGen for Pix: http://www.eventid.net/firegen/firegenpix2.asp
    Sample report: http://www.eventid.net/firegen/mildco01-2004-03-12-165112-ondemand.html - the report gives you much more than simple detection of common Internet worms and other forms of malware.

    A new feature, still under development but hopefully ready by the end of the month is the ability to analyze the activity of a single IP address. See http://www.eventid.net/firegen/ipforensics_report.asp - any comments from loganalysis.org is appreciated.

    Regards,

    Adrian Grigorof
    Altair Technologies
    www.altairtech.ca