RE: [logs] most popular reports...?

From: Williams Jon (WilliamsJonathan@private)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 05:47:46 PDT

Perhaps I missed it, but how are you performing said statistical
analysis?  Do you have self-written scripts, or is there a tool out
there that does this?  This is one of those things that I've been
thinking about for a while, but lacking any informed background in
statistical analysis, its been beyond me to develop on my own.

Jon