[logs] Logging pix behavior

From: Stephen Spence (sspence@private)
Date: Sun Apr 24 2005 - 16:57:38 PDT

I've had a good read of the site, but can't find anything which is a fit for our current requirement, so am wondering if I can call upon the expertise of the lists members...

We're after a solution, preferably free to begin with to put together a proof of concept, to log HTTP requests which pass from our client PCs out through our PIX firewalls. I can enable Syslog and have been experimenting with a syslog server, but can't find anything thus far which will give us reporting on web requests either as a standalone win32 app, or better still as something we can run on our Win32 Apache/MySQL box.

All I'm looking for is something which will give an at-a-glance view of the internal hosts, hostnames too if possible, the URLs they're looking at, maybe even session duration, whatever we can get beyond that is a bonus.

Any thoughts?

TIA,
Steve