[logs] Re: logsurfer and ssh

From: Daniele Muscetta (muscetta@private)
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 06:24:32 PDT

Someone posted something similar a while back on this italian ML
(well, the script is a shell script, so you don't need to read
italian):
http://www.sikurezza.org/ml/06_05/msg00073.html
Moreover, I think the script itself was found somewhere else, and
cross-posted there.

But it does not use logsurfer, it parses sshd logs itself (with tailf).
It may help you, or maybe not :-)
Best,

Daniele