Re: [PEN-TEST] Wireless (In)Security

From: Jason Lewis (jlewisat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 20:50:12 PDT

    I have collected some info, which is too much to post here.  It is a
    knowledge base of sorts.

    http://www.rivalpath.com/kb/greyarts/#Wireless

    I don't know if it is specific to what you are looking for, but it may be
    helpful.  Let me know.

    Jason Lewis
    http://www.rivalpath.com
    "All you can do is manage the risks. There is no security."