[PEN-TEST] Wireless (In)Security

From: myrddin_eat_private
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 11:08:33 PDT

    I'm interested in finding any URLs that discuss Wireless Security Audits
    and/or war driving. I am especially interested in hardware and software
    used. If you know of any, or have first hand knowledge, please reply. I
    have searched (google and astalavista) and not come up with much.

    TIA!
    Free, encrypted, secure Web-based email at www.hushmail.com

    IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.