Re: [PEN-TEST] Solaris

From: Chris Tobkin (tobkinat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 17:12:11 PDT

    I've put together a "Hardening Operating Systems -> Solaris" section of
    my website..  It's got links to a number of good writeups..
    http://interactiveinfosec.com/?openMenus=-1+10+60+62&selectedIndex=621

    Just so I can say it's not all shameless advertisement,
    securityfocus.com
    has a great all-solaris-all-the-time section of their site..  :)
    http://www.securityfocus.com/frames/index.html?focus=sun

    // Chris
    tobkinat_private