Re: [PEN-TEST] "Intercept" ---> "Entercept"

From: Agostini, Romain (Ragostiniat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 10:17:49 PDT

    Nick,

    The product name is 'Entercept', and you can find information at
    www.entercept.com. It runs on Windows NT, Windows 2000, and Solaris, and
    prevents exploits in real-time by operating at the system call/kernel level.
    There also is a version that has additional protection (similar to
    application hardening, plus HTTP interception) for IIS and Apache Web
    servers. If you have any questions, feel free to send them my way, and I'll
    try to answer them.

    Cheers,

    ---Ago

    Romain C. Agostini		     Phone: +1 (408) 576-5939
    Director, Product Management	     Fax: +1 (408) 576-5901
    Entercept Security Technologies      mail: agoat_private
    www.entercept.com