Re: [PEN-TEST] websense bypass does not work

From: Matthew Leeds (mleedsat_private)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 14:56:06 PDT

    Below is a sample URL from a piece of spam I received. Note it may of wrapped due to line length. It decodes (thanks to www.samspade.org) as follows:

    http://996.682.889.0-aasrdh-gouri-nyry.htm@3285397365/pc/member/i000lll/?redirect=www.envy.nu/554%554%54%554%554%554%698%698%/trial/join/index.html
            has some illegal encoded characters in it, but decodes to something like

         http://996.682.889.0-aasrdh-gouri-nyry.htm@3285397365/pc/member/i000lll/?redirect=www.envy.nu/554U4TU4U4U4i8i8%/trial/join/index.html

         This means you connect using normal web http and authentication info 996.682.889.0-aasrdh-gouri-nyry.htm to host 3285397365 and fetch
         /pc/member/i000lll/?redirect=www.envy.nu/554U4TU4U4U4i8i8%/trial/join/index.html

         3285397365 is just another way of writing the IP address 195.211.47.117

         The URL is accessible as http://195.211.47.117/pc/member/i000lll/?redirect=www.envy.nu/554U4TU4U4U4i8i8%/trial/join/index.html (login as
         996.682.889.0-aasrdh-gouri-nyry.htm if needed) and is hosted by 195.211.47.117

    ---Matthew