Re: [PEN-TEST] MAC Vulnerability Scanner

From: Vitaly Osipov (vosipovat_private)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 02:04:18 PDT

    heh, we made the news again :) I wonder how many news stories materialize as
    results of reading securityfocus lists?

    the story: (02 May) -
    http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/apr2001/nf2001051_727.htm?&_ref=
    1897960275

    my post (26 Apr)
    http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/101/179737

    (nope, I am not asking for royalties :))) )

    regards,
    W.

    Disclaimer:

    The information contained and transmitted in this email is confidential information, and is intended only for the named recipient to which it is addressed.  The content of this e-mail may not have been sent with the authority of the company.  If the reader of this message is not the named recipient or a person responsible for delivering it to the named recipient, you are notified that the review, dissemination, distribution, transmission, printing or copying, forwarding, or any other use of this message or any part of it, including any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please delete the e-mail and destroy all record of this communication.

    Thank you for your assistance.