Re: [PEN-TEST] Download fw1 topology

From: railwayclubposseat_private
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 17:34:07 PDT

    When I use the Secureclient to try to download topology, it asks me for
    a certificate. I don't get anything else.
    If I use a certificate, I get some very interesting and cool things in my
    users.c file. How do you get it before you authenticate? They've got the
    latest version/sp.

    The SDK for the API (OPSEC) used in all the Checkpoint products is available
    for download. Could be fun.

    Free, encrypted, secure Web-based email at www.hushmail.com

    IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.